What are the emergency numbers?
After-hours maintenance: 972-774-5800
How do I set up my utilities?
The following companies provider service to Austin Ranch:
- Water: Don't worry - we set that up for you!
- Electric: Our preferred electricity provider is Reliant Energy - 1-855-353-7736. Mention PROMO CODE: MF2791 to receive our resident special. www.reliant.com/myhome
- Cable, Phone & Internet: AT&T provides phone, internet & cable to Cypress Waters. Call 972-655-8281 to get service.
Do I have access to amenities that are not in my neighborhood?
All of our resort-style amenities are available to every resident in every neighborhood at Cypress Waters.
Do you have a referral program for friends and family?
Yes! We would love to have your friends and family as neighbors. Current residents who refer a friend receive a $200 rent credit after move-in. Ask any of our leasing agents for details on this program.
Where can I access free wireless internet at Cypress Waters?
Free Wi-Fi is available at the Scotch Creek Pool, Sycamore Park Pool, The Glass Box Community Lodge and The Leasing Center.
How do I stay updated on events and happenings around Cypress Waters?
What is your pet policy?
We accept dogs (certain breed restrictions apply), cats, fish and birds. You are limited to 2 total per apartment. A pet deposit applies, contact the leasing office for more information.
I see there are several parks on-site, but are there any other parks or trails in the area?
Yes, click here for a list of Coppell City Parks nearby.
What efforts is Cypress Waters taking to go Green?
There is a recycling program for all neighborhoods within Cypress Waters. Our door-to-door Valet trash service will pick up your trash at designated times Sunday – Thursday. There are blue recylcling bags available at The Studio Leasing Center in Scotch Creek.
Are there any tips to Save Energy?
- Replace incandescent lighting with compact fluorescent bulbs. Compact fluorescents use 20 percent of the electricity and last 10 times longer.
- With compact fluorescent bulbs, it is best to only turn off lights if you will not be using them for more than 10 or 15 minutes. Constantly turning on and off compact fluorescent lights will significantly reduce bulb life.
- Reducing the wattage of incandescent bulbs in frequently used areas
- Save considerable energy by turning your AC off (or setting the thermostat higher) when you are not at home
- During the summer months, set your thermostat at the highest comfortable setting. We recommend a setting of 78-80. You can save 7 to 10% on your cooling costs for each degree above 78.
- During the winter months, set your thermostat at the lowest comfortable setting. We recommend a setting of 68-70. You can save 7 to 10% on your heating costs for each degree below 70.
- Use ceiling or portable fans to supplement your air-conditioning in occupied rooms. Replace filters quarterly and do not block registers and return vents with furniture or drapes.
- Use flat bottom pans that match the size of your stove burners. Clean the oven when its still warm from cooking.
- Use a microwave oven when it will work just as well as another method.
- Run appliances like the dishwasher and washer/dryer only when full.
- Turn off appliances and lights when you arent using them.
- Turn off/unplug all small electrical equipment, such as radios, VCRs or TVs when not in use.
- Turn off the lights when leaving an empty room.
- Close your blinds during the day.
- Turn down your hot water heater.
- If you have a fireplace, close the damper when not in use.